17 February 2012

Annecy, my Valentine


Find yourself single with a bar of chocolate in the most beautiful place in the world this Valentine's Day? Don't fret, the pictures are worth it.

On the good ol' Tuesday I took the train to the breath-taking Annecy. At the base of Mont Blanc and spooning a crystal clear lake, this small town is filled with perfectly cobbled streets and quaint restaurants.

I spent the afternoon walking around with my backpack as a solid companion and a bar of chocolate stuffed in my purse. People gawked at my peculiar appearance as I gawked at the gorgeous landscape. Je ne vais jamais avoir des mots was the only response I had to an old lady nice enough to take my picture and strike up a conversation about this little gem-of-a-place.



No comments:

Post a Comment